Friday, June 4, 2021

The Doctor Seuss Experience

A few weekends ago we took my son, Harrison, to see the Dr. Seuss Experience that is currently being exhibited in Houston. I introduced Dr. Seuss books to my son at a young age, but due to the length of the books they only just started to capture his attention. I bought a set from Amazon when he was born, this one here. Dr. Seuss holds a special place in my heart since his books are where I really learned how to read and my love for books began. I read "Green Eggs and Ham" almost every night when I was little. Harrison's favorites include; "Horton Hears a Who," "Green Eggs and Ham," "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," and "The Cat in the Hat." 

The exhibit I believe really brought a lot of the classic Dr. Seuss books to life. Among those were; Horton Hears a Who, The Cat and the Hat, The Lorax, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Oh the Places You Will Go, and a few others. It is very hands on and interactive so my four year old went to town and had a blast so much so that he did not want to leave. If you live in Houston or the surrounding areas you have to check it out if you have little ones.  























No comments:

Post a Comment