Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Round Top & Their Amazing Antiques Shows

I talk so many people's ears off about Round Top and if you love to shop, especially for home interiors, then this is definitely a place you want to check out. It has certainly made a name for itself the last ten years as an interior designers paradise bringing in designers from all over the country. Year round they have shops open, but there are three major Antique shows; one in the winter, spring, and fall, that bring in a plethora of vendors selling items from furniture, art, vintage pieces, jewelry, clothing, rugs, and so much more. 

I have gone multiple times during and not during the Antique shows since it is not a far drive from Houston. The last three years I have made a yearly trip up and would like to continue these yearly trips to discover new vendors and shops. 

Below are typical maps during the Antique shows with the layout of vendors; they do vary each year, but for the most part the same vendors return to the same places each year. 

Image Via


A list of the buildings that hold lots of vendors are (Zoom in Map Available Here):
A detailed list of other shops and restaurants can be found here and here.

Image Via

One of my favorite places to go during the Antiques Show is Blue Hills. There is no entrance fee, there are a lot of good vendors, food, and drinks, and I feel like I good spend a full week just there. Below are some snaps from 2023 in the Spring Show of some of the vendors and the goodies I got and how I styled them. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment