Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't go all out on Thanksgiving decorations this year like I usually do. I just spruced up the mantel a bit with fall leaves and pumpkins. 


However, next year I am definitely doing this "Thankful Tree" idea I found on pinterest. 

 

Since I didn't do one this year I thought I would still share some of the things that I am thankful for:

1. My Family & Friends
2. My Health
3. A Place to call Home
4. My Job
5. People and Things that make me Smile
6. Beautiful Things
7. Getting to see my Brother for the Holiday (He is in the Air Force)
8. Getting to spend time with my Grandparents
9. Meeting new People
10. Getting to share my love of decorating and pretty details on a personal blog

Hope y'all have a lovely day and a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment