Thursday, August 25, 2016

House Life Lately...

With the weekend just right around the corner, which I cannot wait for, I am continually gearing up the house and now my wardrobe to accommodate for baby "P." I recently picked up these cuties for the baby room, see here and here. I also got this lamp, from Target, for our main family room (you can see pictures below).  I am continually blown away by Target's Threshold collection, especially in the lighting department. This will make like my sixth lamp I have in our home from Target. I love having all the levels of lighting from recessed, to floor lamps, to table lamps to accommodate the level of brightness for each room at all times of the day. I hope y'all have a lovely rest of the week and fantastic weekend! 






To see what color I used for the hallway, refer to the hallway makeover post here

  





  



2 comments:

  1. What is the name of the blue/grey paint colour in the hallway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see the full post of the hallway update here where I share the paint color, which is Bottom Color - Blue Grey Slate in Satin (30BB 13/068 base GLN 6213). http://ourhouseisyallshouse.blogspot.com/2015/09/hallway-reveal-good-stuff.html#more
      Thanks for stopping by!!! :)

      Delete