Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Our Honeymoon: Mediterranean Cruise - Day 7 In Mykonos

Day 7 of our honeymoon itinerary had us coming up to one of the Greek Islands, Mykonos. I had spent some time here briefly when I took my Greece Trip back in 2008. The biggest difference, besides Amos being with me, was the time of year I went. Back in 2008 when I went in November it got dark rather quickly in the evenings so we had a limited amount of daylight when we explored the island and took pictures. So this time around we had beautiful skies and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. I honestly could vacation here for months and eat my weight in feta. Every nook and corner has something beautiful to offer and I tried to capture as much of it as possible with my camera. These pictures are by far some of my favorite pictures from our honeymoon. I am over here swooning and wishing I was back there just looking at these pictures. Hope ya'll enjoy them!





































































I still daydream of this feta!
If y'all want to catch up on the previous post on our honeymoon see below links or go to the Travel Tab below the slideshow at the top of the home page:

Day 1,2,3 - Venice, Italy
Day 4 - Athens, Greece
Day 5 - Ephesus, Turkey
Day 6 - Istanbul, Turkey
Day 7 - Mykonos, Greece
Day 8 - Sea Day
Day 9 -Amalfi & Sorrento, Italy
Day 10 - Rome, Italy
Day 11 - Pisa & Tuscany, Italy
Day 12 - Toulon, France
Day 12, 13, and 14 - Barcelona, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment