Monday, December 9, 2013

Amber's Before & After Bathroom Redo

My father is the oldest of six kids so needless to say there are a lot of grandkids and people around for the holidays and all the in between get togethers. I am very close to my family and am so proud of everyone's drive and accomplishments. One of my cousins is currently finishing up her last year in college and owns her own photography business, found here. She also recently purchased a home and shared a few before and afters of her bathroom...what a transformation!! I couldn't believe it was the same bathroom and just love the wood wall stained different colors. I hope y'all enjoy these before and after pictures as much as I did. Over the next few weeks I hope to share more before and after pictures of her house. 






Hope y'all have a lovely day!










No comments:

Post a Comment