Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Views I'm Loving

I am taking a little break from studying to post a few more pictures of the progress we have made on the house. Like I mentioned before, it was pretty much move in ready, but there are a few remodeling ideas that I have, which you can see here.  More furniture that we have ordered is making it's way this week and next and can't wait to share those pictures with you. I absolutely love being in this new house!
The dining area is my favorite area of the house right now. I love opening up the doors to the back and enjoying the beautiful weather we have been getting.  The buffet table is coming in soon and I want to build my very own framed chalk board to go over it. 

The master bedroom is also getting there. We have two chairs arriving soon that will be placed in front of the mantel. I have always wanted a little sitting area in the master bedroom. 

Side table mirror doors and drawers are being repaired from the move


No more boxes in the guest bedroom, aka Magnolia Room. 

Guest Bedroom, which I am going to call the Magnolia Room

Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment