Monday, September 8, 2014

Flower Workshop @ Sugar and Cloth's Studio

Hey Y'all! This past weekend was filled with events, but by far my favorite was attending a flower workshop held in Sugar and Cloth's studio on Saturday with my mom; you can see her studio tour featured in Glitter Guide here. I had never attended anything like that before and it was so much fun and educational. I would totally do one again in a heart beat. 

As soon as I walked in I felt like everything was straight out of a pretty white photo shoot surrounded by flowers. The styling was impeccable and everywhere I turned there was something beautiful to see.  The charm even continued to our seats where we had personalized aprons, styled of course with a simple flower and our own cutting shears.  

The class was taught by Maria of Maxit Flower Design, I checked out her website before the class and was floored with how talented she is and I absolutely love her arrangements and style. 

I am so glad I got to be a part of one of Sugar and Cloth's first events held at their studio and can't wait to see what else they will host in the near future. 

Here are a few shots of some of my arrangement and my mom and me goofing around in the Smilebooth they had. 










My arrangement at our house in front of our new art piece on the mantel. 
Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment