Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Decorations Continued

I thought I would share some of my last Christmas pictures and updates for the holiday season. I did end up finding some pretty green garland at a local plant shop (post here). It was 8 dollars per yard, and I ended up getting two yards; which ended up being the perfect length for the mantel. I kept is simply and didn't really add anything to it. 
Other holiday additions was a wreath my mother made me out of beautiful red and gold ribbon and mesh material. I hung it up on the door that leads out to the balcony. 
I also finished up all my gift wrapping and thought I would share more pictures. 
And last but not least I thought I would share the tin box of pecans that I received as a Christmas gift from work. Being from the south I love my pecans, which I have mentioned before here








 Hope y'all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment