Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Girl's Valentine's Day Brunch

On Friday for Valentine's Day I hosted a Valentine's Day Girls Brunch. It was a beautiful day and the temperatures were perfect; I couldn't have asked for a better day. I hosted it at a really cute restaurant called Tiny Boxwoods in Houston. It is a great place and it is right next to a flower shop. It was a first time for all of us and the atmosphere and food did not disappoint.  I did feel a little wierd at first bringing in my box of decorations, but after the stares became less and the girls showed up it was great. I decided to give little Valentine's Day gifts with girly nick-nacks and even gave cute tea cups, which added to the decor as well. Needless to say I will definitely be doing this annually and can't wait until next year. Enjoy this pictures!



//via//

//via//
















Hope y'all have a lovely day!
Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment