Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine Day Gift Ideas for Her - Part 2

I don't know about y'all, but I hate paying full price for stuff and love it when I get a good deal or the item goes on clearance. Here are a few more gift ideas for her for Valentine Day that I found on sale/clearance on two of my favorite shopping websites, Anthropologie and J. Crew Factory. I tried to stick mainly to accessories again since you don't have to worry about getting the right size, but I did sneak in a pair of shoes and one or two shirts that I thought looked sweet. If you want more ideas head on over to Part 1 gift ideas on the blog. 

Necklace from Anthropologie - On Sale

Clutch from Anthropologie - On Sale

Braclet from Anthropologie - On Sale
Clutch from Anthropologie - On Sale

Braclet from J.Crew Factory


Iphone Cover from J.Crew Factory

Braclet from J.Crew Factory

Shoes from J.Crew Factory

PJs from J.Crew Factory

Top from J.Crew Factory

Anchor Socks from J.Crew Factory

Hope y'all have a lovely day!

Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment