Monday, March 3, 2014

And the Oscar Goes to...

This years Oscars did not disappoint, from the red carpet to the big winners of the night. I had a very chill evening with a friend where we chatted the night away, while watching every moment of the Oscars, and sipping on our homemade cocktails. 


We loved Ellen as the host and laughed at almost everything she said or did. 



I think by far the best speeches went to Jared Leto, Lupita Nyong'o, and Matthew McConaughey.  


I was able to watch a few of the movies before the big award show, but after seeing a few of the winners I need to still catch up; like with "Twelve Years A Slave", "Gravity", and "Blue Jasmine". I was thrilled that both Matthew and Jared won for "Dallas Buyers Club" I thought their commitment to the roll and performance was outstanding. 

A far as some of my favorite dresses of the night, that had to go Kate Hudson, Charlize Theron, and Amy Adams. 




Overall it was a great evening spent and I can't wait for next year!

Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment