Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Top To Do Crafts

Life has not really slowed down for me yet, but that is okay. Pinterest has once again got me so inspired. I have always loved doing arts and crafts for as long as I can remember, but have only had time to do a few crafts the last year or so. If all goes right the next few weeks and we get our dream house, there will be a spot that will be strictly devoted to crafts. I have been pinning craft spaces for awhile now, you can see my craft pins here

I have compiled a list sort of, of the first few projects I plan to do in that space. Y'all can see the To Do Craft board on my pinterest here, that will take you to each site on how to do each project, plus there are more ideas.














Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment