Monday, March 10, 2014

Traveling to Greece - A Look Back in 2008

In the Fall of 2008 I took a trip with one of my friends to Greece through a touring company called Globus. This was the second time I used them, the first was a UK trip in 2007. I loved the places we stayed and the tour guides they provided, they are so knowledgeable. The trips I took were designed to see as much as possible of the country in a 10-12 day period. This maybe too much for some, but because I didn't travel before 2007 my goal was to see as much as possible of each country I visit (one at a time) and get a good sample of the places and see which ones I like best with the goal to visit them again later in life. 

I absolutely loved Greece and couldn't believe how beautiful it was. The tour I took is very similar to this one here.  Half of the vacation was on land in Greece and the other half on a cruise island hopping. I would totally recommend this touring company, and plan to use them in the future on more trips. 

Here are some pictures of my travels in Greece. Enjoy!




































No comments:

Post a Comment