Monday, July 1, 2019

#Thebachelorpadfixerupper is Sold!

WE SOLD #THEBACHELORPADFIXERUPPER! We closed today and feel very fortunate how quickly the property was under contract (under two weeks from when we listed it!). A shout out goes to our amazing realtor and friend. She was also involved in the selling of the loft and the prince house. Both were also very quick sales, especially the loft, which was under contract in four days! This girl knows what she is doing!

Like I mentioned before I like to think another big contribution to "quicker sales" is that my husband and I have gotten pretty good about picking the location of our homes. This is a huge selling point for us when we are purchasing a home and know it is for others as well. Now while #thebachelorpadfixerupper had the misfortune of flooding during Harvey we took that opportunity  to completely renovate the bottom floor and have an open concept; another feature that I believe helped sell the property. This is where I got to design the amazing kitchen using the free software available through IKEA and then finalized the product list with onsite help in the store. I will miss the large island and all the storage features the most from this house.

I will also miss and not miss being right next to the bayou. Winston and I had many of walks along it where he got to run, play, and act like a country dog. In the spring the bayou was covered with bluebonnets and wild flowers and the summer being showered with sunflowers. This house has been good to us and we can't wait to make new memories in our future home




So the big question is where are we moving to next. We shall see...in the meantime I am getting a lot of grey hairs in the process...


No comments:

Post a Comment