Monday, January 27, 2014

Pillow Talk!

My most recent obession right now is pillows! Since I tend to go with more neutral colors with my furniture I love the idea of adding colors through accent pillows. A few months ago I stumbled on the Glitter Guide Website and a home tour they featured and just fell in love with the pillows she had in her livingroom and bedroom (Full story here). I ended up going to the website, Caitlin Wilson Textiles, where she bought some of her pillows and was blown away at the patterns. I fell in love with these two (here and here) in particular and had to get them for my bedroom. It is amazing how I went from a girl who didn't do pink (because it was too girly) to now slowly adding it throughout my home. Here are some pictures of pillows I just love, and you can find more on my pinterest board - pillows.



Hope y'all have a lovely day!
Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment