Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Vintage French Drying Rack

I love the look and functionality of a vintage french wine drying rack. I bought a small reproduction of one and display some cute coffee mugs from Anthropologie. I really would like to upgrade to a large vintage one, which there just happens to be one on sale at One Kings Lane. However, I just don't think I have the space for one that size in the loft. I think it would also be really cool to display pint glasses since I have quite a large collection from a local bar when they have their pint night. There are endless ideas though of what you can do with these pieces in your home. Here are just a few of my favorite designs and pictures. 







A few pictures of the small one I have in the loft, which you can one purchase here. 




Hope y'all have a lovely day!!

Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment