Friday, May 30, 2014

Adding Built-in Bookcases!!!

I am soooooo excited about the current project going on at the house. I talked about the original idea and inspiration photo hereIf y'all remember I have a very large number of books and left the bookshelves at the loft when I sold it; so I needed a new place to put them. 
This is just the first phase of the built-in bookcases. The next steps will be to add the trim, the mantel in the center, and then paint all of it white to match the trim. I can't stop smiling and I can't wait to get my books out of boxes and onto these pretty shelves. Don't worry more and better pictures will be up later next week. All of this would not be possible without Goette Customswho are incredible friends of ours and owners of this beautiful company they started



Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment