Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Moroccan Wedding Blanket

I have been wanting a Moroccan Wedding Blanket for awhile now. I stumbled across a few websites that had them, but ended up going with Amber Interiors Shop, which has quite a few Moroccan blanket choices. I love the symbolism behind the blankets as well, good luck and fertility. Amos joked that the blanket was not allowed on the bed until after the wedding, but as soon as it came in I had to put it on and see how it looked. I absolutely love it and couldn't be more thrilled. I would love to add to the collection and maybe put one on the couch in the main living room. Here are a few pictures of the blanket on our bed. 







Bedspread & White Euro Pillowcases - From a local shop in Fredericksburg, TX
Grey Pillows - Anthropologie
Gold Pillow - Marshall's Homegoods
Moroccan Blanket - Amber Interiors
Mirrored Sidetables - Joss & Main
Lamps & Lampshades - Target
Rug - Marshall's Homegoods

Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

1 comment: