Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Traveling Engagement Ring

I have been posting a lot about traveling recently and well I guess that has to do with me being away awhile from home traveling for work. I knew this long job was coming up and this would be my third trip since being engaged and I wanted a solution about an engagement ring. Since some of the places I travel and locations I go to are not suitable for fine jewelry, much less wearing jewelry period, I wanted an alternative ring for these travels and not my beautiful engagement ring that Amos designed for me. I stumbled across this etsy page on instagram and feel in love with her simple designs. I love everything in Artemer shop, I'll have one of everything please. I hope to add layers in the years to come. Here is the ring I chose, which is a design that I normally wouldn't go with, but I love how dainty and simple it is. A big plus as well is that there are two rings that can act as the engagement and wedding band. Here are the photos from the shop below of the ring I chose. Enjoy!







Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That has to be one of the most beautiful engagement rings I've ever seen! That is so unique! That has altered my taste for sure. I would love to have one like that. http://changetjewelers.com/engagement-bridal.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in the fourteen and the fifteen centuries that the diamond rings got to be renowned as wedding rings. The diamond engagement rings were skilled just by the illustrious and wealthy individuals.
    Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete