Thursday, May 9, 2019

Traveling to Bath - A Look Back In 2010

My time living in the UK I took a few weekend trips and I knew right away that I wanted to visit Bath again. I am a huge Jane Austen fan and the first time I visited, back in 2007, it was dark and raining so my time spent was limited and disappointing. However, when I went back in 2010 it was amazing. I stayed in London and took the train, so I got to see some more of the English country side. I got to visit the Jane Austen shop, drink tea in the tearoom, and stroll the streets and get thrown back in time. Maybe one day I will go back for the Jane Austen festival and participate. Until then I'll enjoy taking a trip down memory lane with these photos of my time spent there. 









































No comments:

Post a Comment