Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Decorations at the Prince House

I was a little late putting up the Fall/Halloween decorations this year due to us having our engagement party at the end of September. I did not want to have the decorations clash with anything for the party so I waited...which was hard for me. I love fall decorations because they can be put up as early as September and last all the way to the end of November so you have a full three months of decorations. 


I was super thrilled to decorate in the new house because I for the first time have a dining room table and a front yard to spruce up. I also didn't really decorate last year in the loft (see post here) so I definitely had the itch this year. I had a few ideas on some styling ideas from a post I did last year for Thanksgiving table setting ideas (see post here). I am sure as we get more and more settled in, it has already been six months living in the house, we will add to our holiday decoration collection. In the mean time enjoy these little snap shots of what decorations I have put up in the house so far. 


Magnolia leaves are from our tree in the front yard!


















No comments:

Post a Comment