Thursday, October 30, 2014

Prince Project Updates - Front Guest Bedroom

The last post I wrote talked about the progress we have been making on our house projects. I talked about the hallway and shared a few sneak peaks, now lets get to the front guest bedroom

The front guest bedroom just had the finishing paint touch ups done on the trim and ceiling. I am going for the all white look to go with the velvet green headboard and black lacquer side tables. I have gotten a lot of great gold and black accents from Target, where I am still amazed at how much they continue to impress me with their Threshold and Nate Berkus collections. If y'all haven't seen the latest collection please go to your nearest Target now. I just picked up a few of these stools (here) for the house; way too cute!

Here is a glimpse of some inspiration photos I had for the guest bedroom. 

Here is a small sneak peak of the room. I just threw on the original bedding and some of the old accessories in the room, I do plan on getting a more white and crisp bedding with maybe a black detail, something like this here. Hanging two reading lights on either side of the bed and adding some art to fit the style of the room. I love love love this headboard and especially against the crisp white. (When we have more finishing touches I will have better pictures)


Oh and I just had to share a photo I took of the new Target stools I got and put in the master bedroom. 


Signature photo Signiture_zps5dfab27f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment