Monday, January 11, 2021

Working on My Tablescapes

I love a pretty tablescape and I have really been stepping up my game, especially since I haven't been able to spend the holidays with  my whole family due to COVID. I have a lot of faux flower arrangements, which I have combined with years worth of purchased faux flowers, where I then take them apart and rearrange them and put them in a different vase making mine own. However, when I make a tablescape for the holidays I like to have real flowers. So I am building on several décor skills, picking out the linens, plates, candle holders, and the part I love the most making the flower arrangements. I already have a really nice collection of serve/dinner/glass-ware, but I am hoping to spruce it up a bit and add some more colors, like blues and greens. Below is a list of where I purchased most of my table items; however, a lot of the items are discontinued. 

The plates are from an old collection at Anthropologie
The floral large serving bowl from an old collection at Anthropologie
The white vintage plate chargers were gifted from my mom who purchased and used them for my bridal showers
The napkins and napkins holders were from Target and a Marshalls find
The wine/drinking glasses are from Anthropologie (they were a wedding gift), part of this collection here
The candle holders I don't remember, but they could be Zara Home, CB2, or Anthropologie
The pink table runner is I don't remember the exact seller, but you can find cheaper options here








It's fun seeing the flower arrangements used as decor around teh house afterwards. 






No comments:

Post a Comment